Patient-focused, results-driven rehabilitation
Our hospital offers a wide range of specialized programs. Therapy at a rehabilitation hospital like ours is significantly more intensive than the average therapy program offered by “rehabilitation centers,” in that patients at our hospital receive therapy a minimum of three hours a day, five days a week.
Our hospital takes a unique approach to rehabilitation:
- Nationwide network: When you choose our hospital, you are choosing one of the nation’s largest healthcare providers specializing in inpatient rehabilitation services.
- Standing out above the rest: When you are being treated at our hospital, you know you are receiving the best care.
- Conditions we treat: Our hospital offers expertise in many rehabilitation programs. Our goal is to restore and strengthen patients so they can return to their highest level of independence.
- The team approach: Qualified and passionate rehabilitation experts work together to plan and execute individualized, quality treatment.
- Results-driven: Every minute of every day, the focus is on results. We work hard to get each patient strong, functional and as independent as possible.
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Sewickley agrees to comply with the provisions of Title IV Civil Rights Act of 1964 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age discrimination Act of 1975, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act and all requirements imposed pursuant thereto, to the end that no persons shall, on the grounds of race, gender, sexual orientation, creed, age, national origin, disability, which includes AIDS, HIV infection or AIDS related condition, be excluded from participation in, be denied benefits of, or otherwise be subjected to discrimination in the provisions of any care or service.